Tuesday, November 4, 2014

It's the Holiday Season...

Yes, yes it's early on in the holiday season, but it is upon us people, like it or not!  I'm starting to get my list together, so for those who know me, it's time to start behaving!  I know some of you are like me, and you like to get your shopping done early.  This year Lisa August is one of the featured artists at the Guilford Art Center's show, Artistry.  There are over 300 artists represented there, and it goes on from now until January 4th.  So if you are anywhere near Guilford in Connecticut or you like to take interesting day trips, this show sounds like winner.  I'm really hoping to find a free Saturday to check it out.

Check out the flier, and some of our pieces that are being featured at the sale below!

















No comments:

Post a Comment