Monday, December 22, 2014

I Heart Our Spring Line!

Our catalog is being produced, we're finishing up all our samples, and I'm actually very excited to unveil the line, which I think is a great mix of everyone's favorite pieces of ours, ie: our classics mixed with new.  A new look: trendy, fun and functional mixed media pieces.  This is how I described it in our catalog:

The following are some of these new styles that incorporate new techniques I've been playing around with this fall, I hope y'all like!

One of our favorite filigree pieces now on a stretch gemstone bracelet

A new little crystal bracelet, perfect for stacking or to make a mini statement

It's got bling, beads, it can be worn alone or in bunches. 

I love this little bar chain, I wore a prototype on Thanksgiving and all the ladies in my family were like vultures!

These are great crystal post earrings, they have a optional backing to add a little intrigue.

I love this new cord neck.  It's edgy (for us) but also beautiful.

These are so great!  I'm a big fan.  I can't wait to wear these (and to sell these!)

These hoops are wrapped in thread, and make a simple pair of drop hoops a lot more fun
This necklace looks so great on.  You just slip is over your head, it's so easy to wear, I'm loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment