Thursday, November 14, 2013

No Junk in These Trunks

I'm happy to announce that Lisa August has been asked to be in a few trunk shows all just in time for some holiday shopping!  

The first one is happening in November right around Thanksgiving at The Lake Forest Shop, so if you live in the Chicago area, you should check it out.  The shop itself looks beautiful and has a very rich history, the doors opened in 1922!



Next up is a Champagne and Shopping event at The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens in Jacksonville, Florida.  It's for two days, Thursday and Friday, December 5th and 6th.  Wish I could fly down for this one, it looks like a fun event!


Last but certainly not least, because I'm particularly excited about this one: also happening on December 5th, right in my neighborhood in Astoria at Lockwood.  Lockwood is a gorgeous lifestyle shop that recently opened, and it is just an amazing place.  You want everything in the store, and I'm very proud to have Lisa August jewelry featured there, right in my favorite part of NYC!  So, come and see me Thursday December 5th at Lockwood, I definitely won't be missing this one!

Check out the facebook even here: https://www.facebook.com/events/254320331386535/

I will also be coming up with some one of kind designs for the Lockwood sale, and I'm sure I'll be posting about it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment